Elon One (E-Grace)
The Elon One is an Italian style moped. It is very similar to a 50cc petrol moped, it uses the existing road infrastructure, it is fully registered and licensed and does require motor tax and insurance.
- The Elon One has 2000 W (2kW) powerful Bosch motor which is located in the back wheel.
- The maximum speed is 45 km/h and the range is up to 80 km per charge.
The Elon One has a removable, 60V 34Ah Lithium-ion battery situated under the seat, it also has a carry handle which makes it easier to take out.
- The removable lithium ion battery is charged using a normal three-pin plug (the charger is included).
- Charging time is around 5-6 hours from 0% to 100%.
- Elon One has powerful front (disc) and rear (drum) brakes, which will stop the moped even in very difficult weather conditions.
- The Elon One’s Dimensions:
- Length: 175cm
- Height: 110cm
- Width: 67cm
- Wheelbase: 133cm
- Weight (without battery): 68kg
- Battery weight: 8kg
- Maximum laden mass: 231kg
- Elon One has a digital screen which shows us the current speed, kilometers traveled and the state of battery charge.
The ELON ONE is a road legal scooter, it is a MPV (Mechanically Propelled Vehicle) and to use on public roads subject to Road Traffic Act, they are EU Compliant with Certificate Of Conformity, they are road registered and must be taxed and insured as any other vehicle. Users must have a minimum Category AM license or Full B car license done by October 2006.
Road tax is €35 per year.
Call team AXA Bike care Insurance for Insurance Quotation –
Phone number: 1890 777 555
The Elon One is available in these six colors:
– Elegant Black
– Extreme Orange
– Crimson Red
– Pearl White
– Racing Green
– Real Blue
- Lighting switch
Lighting switch has two positions
At this position, the lamps are illuminated
At this position headlamp are illuminated
- Gear shift
First gear: climbing mode
Second gear: economic mode
Third gear: speed mode
- Reverse gear
Press and hold the green button, at the same time turn the throttle switch the vehicle in the reverse condition
- Road Safety Buttons
The Elon One has two red horn buttons located on both sides of the steering.
The Elon One has led indicators on both the back and front of the vehicle.
- Power switch
*ON Turning switch to this position, the power supply of the vehicle will be turned on, vehicle can be driven. At this time, the key cannot be pulled out.
* OFF Turning switch to this position, the power supply of the vehicle will be turned off. At this time, the key can be pulled out
*LOCK Turning switch to this position, pull out the key. At this time, steering operation is forbidden. The vehicle and lamp are in close condition.
Made in Poland by elonmotors.pl
Available in Ireland from EVelectricvehicles Sales
Warning: NEVER PUSH THE SCOOTER WHEN THE HANDLEBAR HAS LOCKED; IT WILL FALL DOWN WHEN LOSING BALANCE.
Attention: PLEASE LOCK THE SCOOTER AND TAKE THE KEY AFTER PARKING.